Please note: We will be rolling an update to candidate access for Limited Team Members to our customers gradually over the coming weeks. Once you have this update, your options for feedback visibility for Limited Team Member will be based on the candidates they have access to, not the candidates that they follow.
You can choose who is able to view the feedback after it has been submitted by interviewers.
Some companies allow all individuals on an interview panel to be able to see all of the notes and feedback submitted by prior interviewers, while other companies choose to hide all interview notes and feedback from other members of the interview panel. Lever gives you the flexibility to decide what's going to work best for your company.
You can customize who can see interview feedback by going to “Settings” and clicking on the “Company” tab.
Under “Interview feedback visibility,” you have a few choices to decide exactly who can see submitted feedback.
- All Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, and followers
- By default, Super Admins, Admins, and Team Members
- Limited Team Members who follow the candidate can also see submitted feedback
- Only Super Admins, Admins, Team Members, and interview panel
- Super Admins, Admins, and Team Members can see other users’ feedback
- Limited Team Members on the interview panel can also see feedback submitted for their interview panel
- Only Super Admins, Admins, and Team Members
- Super Admins, Admins, and Team Members can other users’ feedback
- Limited Team Members can only see their own feedback
- Only interview panel
- Super Admins and Admins can see other users’ feedback
- Team Members and Limited Team Members on the interview panel can also see feedback submitted for their interview panel
To prevent users who are scheduled for an interview from seeing submitted feedback about that specific candidate, check the last box: Also hide feedback from the interview panel until they’ve submitted feedback. This will hide other users’ feedback from Team Members and Limited Team Members who are on the interview panel until after they’ve submitted their own feedback.
Having trouble deciding which option is best for your company? Hover over the [?] icon next to each of the choices for more information.