Lever supports the ability for organizations working from Google Workspace to schedule interviews in specific conference rooms. The following steps will walk through how set up conferences rooms in your Google Workspace and how to allow Lever to access those rooms for interview scheduling.
|In order to complete the setup process, you must be a Google Admin in your organization's Google Workspace.
Setting up conference rooms in Google Workspace
Your organization's conference rooms must be set up as Calendar resources in your Google Workspace before they can be accessed by Lever. Refer to the following Google help articles for instructions on how to set up Calendar resources:
Granting Lever access to conference rooms in Google Workspace
Once you have set up conference rooms as Calendar resources, you can grant Lever access to them so they appear as options in the location menu when scheduling interviews. To grant Lever access to your conference rooms:
- Navigate to your organization's Google Admin console: admin.google.com
- Navigate to Security > Access and data control > API controls
- On the App access control tile, ensure that the 'Block all third-party API access' checkbox is unchecked.
- Click Manage Third-Party App Access
- In the header of the Configured apps table, open the 'Add app' menu and select OAuth App Name or Client ID
- Search for and select "Lever" in the app list
- Select your Client ID
- Under App access, select the 'Trusted' option and click Configure.
Once you complete this process, Lever will be listed as a verified app with trusted access in the Configured apps table.
Your conference rooms will now appear as options in the location menu when scheduling interviews in Lever.