With Lever, you have the ability to book conference rooms while you're scheduling interviews in one step. To enable this feature, there are two steps that must be done by your Google Apps administrator*:
- Set up conference rooms for your company
- Enable the right permissions to give Lever access to your conference rooms
Set up conference rooms
- Forward the following Google Support article to your Google Apps administrator: https://support.google.com/a/answer/1686462
Give Lever access to your room resources
- If you’re not seeing any rooms in the “Select location” menu in the scheduling feature, your company’s Google's API permissions should be double-checked.
- To access the Google Apps admin console, go to this page: https://support.google.com/a/answer/182076?hl=en
- Open the “Security settings”.
- Select “API reference” and make sure that the “Enable API access” box is checked.
If you’re still having trouble, please contact us.