Ready to get started? Head over to https://hire.lever.co/auth/login.
From here, choose from four options, based on your account's setup:
Click on the “Sign in with Google” button. On the next page, we’ll show you the G Suite accounts you’re currently logged into. Just select the one associated with your work email address.
G Suite users can only sign into Lever using their G Suite account. They do not have a Lever-specific password.
Please note: We will be rolling these updates out to our existing customers over the coming months. Contact our support team for further information!
Start by inputting your email address into the “Work email address” field — then hit the “next” button.
On the next screen, click on the “sign in with Microsoft” button. We’ll then show you the Office 365 accounts you’re currently logged into. Just select the one associated with your work email address, and you’re set.
Microsoft Exchange, Zimbra, no email/calendar provider, etc.
If this is your first time logging into Lever, make sure to check your inbox for an invitation from your admin. If you didn’t receive an invite, please read this help article to get started.
Alright, it’s time to log in!
Enter your work email address in the “Work email address” field shown above. Click on the next button, and enter the password you set up for your Lever account when you created it.
Is your Lever password slipping your mind?
After entering your work email address, you can request a password reset link — or go here directly to request one. We will send an email from "email@example.com", so make sure to check your spam folder before contacting us about a missing reset link.
SAML (OneLogin, Okta, ADFS)
Enter your work email address on the first step. This allows us to detect that you’re configured with a SAML provider.
On the next page, click on the “sign in with SSO” button. This will direct you to your provider’s login page.
(Above is the view from someone who has the option to sign in with SAML or a Lever-specific password. This screen will vary depending on your account’s configuration.)
- You may have to log out of your personal Gmail account before you sign in. (This is only for G Suite users.)
- Lever does not recognize email aliases. Contact us to change your account’s email address.
- Any employee with a company email address who logs into Lever will automatically have Interviewer-level access, even if they haven’t been explicitly invited. Access roles can be changed by a Lever admin at your company. Read more about access roles here!
- Seeing an error message? Try logging in using a private or incognito browser.
- Still can’t get in? Write us with a screenshot of the error and the steps you’ve tried!
Tip: Bookmark https://hire.lever.co for quick access in the future!