Ready to get started? Head over to https://hire.lever.co/auth/login.
From here, choose from three options, based on your account's setup:
Click on the "Sign in with Google" button. On the next page, we'll show you the Google Apps accounts you're currently logged into. Just select the one associated with your work email address.
Google Apps users can only sign into Lever using their Google Apps account. You won't need a password just for Lever!
Non-Google Apps (Microsoft Exchange, Zimbra, no email/calendar provider, etc.)
If this is your first time logging into Lever, make sure to check your inbox for an invitation from your admin. If you didn't receive an invite, please read this help article to get started.
Alright, it's time to log in!
Enter your work email address in the "Work email address" field. Click on the next button, and enter the password you set up for your Lever account when you created it.
Is your Lever password slipping your mind?
After entering your work email address, you can request a password reset link -- or go here directly to request one. We will send an email from "firstname.lastname@example.org", so make sure to check your spam folder before contacting us about a missing reset link.
SAML (OneLogin, Okta)
Enter your work email address on the first step. This allows us to detect that you're configured with a SAML provider.
On the next page, click on the "sign in with SAML" button. This will direct you to your provider's login page.
(Above is the view from someone who has the option to sign in with SAML or a Lever-specific password. This screen will vary depending on your account's configuration.)
- You may have to log out of your personal Gmail account before you sign in. (This is only for Google Apps users.)
- Lever does not recognize email aliases. Contact your team's Lever admin to reset your access with the correct email address.
- Any employee with a company email address will automatically have Interviewer-level access, even if they haven't been explicitly invited. Access roles can be changed by a Lever admin at your company. Read more about access roles here!
- Seeing an error message? Try logging in using a private or incognito browser.
- Still can't get in? Write us with a screenshot of the error and the steps you've tried!
Tip: Bookmark "https://hire.lever.co" for quick access in the future!