|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Paraform integration allows you to seamlessly integrate Paraform into your existing candidate pipeline by automatically uploading new candidates from Paraform to your jobs on Lever. Candidate updates made on Paraform will reflect in your Lever account and vice versa, keeping Paraform recruiters informed with the most up-to-date status of their submitted candidates. For more information refer to the Paraform website.
Setting up the Paraform integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Paraform to install this integration.
- In Paraform, go to the settings tab in your company dashboard
- Go to the ATS Integration tab
- Select ‘Lever’ from the list of supported ATS dropdown
- Click Connect your Lever account
- On the next screen, log in to your Lever account
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
Configuring the Paraform integration
Link your jobs and import your interview stages from Lever
- Link your Lever jobs to your roles on Paraform. This will let Paraform know which Lever job to associate with new Paraform candidates.
- Set up Lever webhooks with Paraform in one-click. This lets Paraform automatically receive candidate stage change events so that Paraform recruiters are kept up-to-date.
- To fully enable a webhook in Lever, switch the toggle next to the webhook to the on (green) position if it is not already enabled.
- Import your Lever interview stages into Paraform. This will let Paraform update your candidates to the corresponding Lever interview stage and vice versa.
- Select a Lever user for Paraform to assume when uploading candidates
Using the Paraform integration
Candidates submitted to your role on Paraform are visible in your company dashboard and can be automatically uploaded to your corresponding Lever job. The stage at which candidates are uploaded to Lever can be configured by contacting our team at Paraform. By default, this is the first interviewing stage.
Your candidate in Paraform dashboard:
Newly created candidate in Lever:
Candidate stage changes in Lever are reflected in Paraform. This stage synchonization works both ways, although the typical use case is syncing changes from Lever to Paraform.
Candidate is moved to ‘On-site interview’ stage on Lever:
Candidate on Paraform is also moved to ‘On-site interview’ stage:
Example of Candidate uploaded to your Lever account:
- The integration will upload the candidate's email, LinkedIn profile and a link to their application on Paraform.
Disabling the Paraform integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Paraform app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration