|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Quil integration connects Quil to your Lever account, to link calls to specific candidates and automatically push notes into their opportunity records. For more information refer to the Quil website.
Setting up the Quil integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Quil to install this integration.
- Navigate to https://salesq.app and log in to your Quil account.
- Navigate to https://salesq.app/app/profile or click your profile name on the side bar.
- Scroll down to integrations
- Click Add to Lever for each team you require the integration for.
- Please note that the Lever integrations will be used by everyone across your team. By authorizing the Quil app on your account, you provide Lever access to everyone else on the Quil team.
|Elevated permissions may be required to authorize Quil access to your Lever instance.
If you have problems with authorization you can first reach out to your Lever admin, then email@example.com for assistance.
After a successful connection with Lever, you will see a confirmation and be redirected back to your Profile.
Using the Quil integration
After authorizing the Lever integration. You will be able to link Quil calls with your records in Lever. Linking a record does two main things:
- It allows you to reference what the call was for in Quil
- It syncs both manual and AI generated notes to Lever
In order to link a deal from the Quil meeting page, complete the following:
- In Quil, search for a candidate using their email address
- Select a candidate
- Click Link Deal
Notes will be automatically pushed into Lever when the meeting is finished. It may take a few minutes to process the request.
Notes in Lever
After notes are submitted to Lever they will appear in the Notes section on the candidate you selected in the step above.
For any questions or support regarding Quil or the Quil integration with Lever, please reach out to Quil at firstname.lastname@example.org. Quil will get back to you within 1 business day.
Disabling the Quil integration
- In Quil, go the integrations section of your profile
- Click Disconnect to remove Quil's ability to interact with your Lever records.
To fully remove the integration following the steps below to remove Quil in the Lever.
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Quil app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration