|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Boilerplate integration will help you manage the checklists during the lifecycle of the candidate hiring process and will automate the request sending process to reduce your operational cost after just one time setup. Boilerplate allows you to manage repetitive documentation requests (also called Checklists) in a structured web portal with amazing reviewing and tracking capabilities. These reusable, configurable checklists can include digital forms, PDFs with e-signatures, itemized file requests and links to outside sites. It’s commonly used for offer letters and onboarding documents. For more information refer to the Boilerplate website.
Setting up the Boilerplate integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Boilerplate to install this integration.|
- Log into the Boilerplate Portal (https://app.boilerplate.co)
- Navigate to the Admin page and click on the Integrations tab
- Click on Lever to expand the card
- Click Setup. You will redirected to Lever.
- Log in with your Lever Credentials
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept. You will redirected to Boilerplate.
Configuring the Boilerplate integration
- In Boilerplate, under Lever, click Manage Connection.
- Select the Candidate Stage at which a Checklist should be sent (e.g. "Candidate Hired") by clicking Activate.
- Select the Checklist to Assign, then click Select & Next
- To set up a new checklist in Boilerplate, navigate to then Checklists tab and then edit or create a new checklist
- The webhook will appear as enabled in Boilerplate
- In Lever go to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Scroll down to locate the webhook configured by Boilerplate (it should show the Webhook URL configured by Boilerplate).
- To enable sending Webhooks from Lever to Boilerplate, click on the toggle beside the event to the on (green) position if it is not already enabled
- Congratulations, Boilerplate is now configured!
If you face any issues during the enablement process contact Boilerplate at email@example.com or use the chat box in the bottom right of the screen in the Boilerplate platform.
Disabling the Boilerplate integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Boilerplate app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration