|Available for||User roles||All users|
|Packages||Select Lever packages|
You can change your avatar in Lever with a service called Gravatar. Gravatar is a “globally recognized avatar” that can be used on many different services.
||Gravatar images can take 5-10 minutes to sync on Gravatar's website, and up to 24 hours to propagate to Lever.|
1. Log into your Lever Hire account and navigate to https://hire.lever.co/settings
2. Scroll down to the "Avatar" section of your settings page and click the checkbox to "Use gravatar image"
3. Click the "Gravatar" link to the right to be redirected to www.gravatar.com/ then click "Sign In" at the top-right corner of the homepage.
4. If you do not have a gravatar account, you may create a new account using the same e-mail address you use to authenticate into Lever. For users who already have a pre-existing Gravatar account, you may log in using your existing account.
5. Once logged in, navigate to the "My Gravatars" section of the website.
6. (Only for pre-existing users) Click the "Add e-mail address" button to add the e-mail you use to authenticate with Lever to your Gravatar account account (work email address).
7. You will be sent an e-mail from Gravatar with a link to authenticate this new e-mail address. Once you've authorized the new e-mail, it will appear in your "Manage Gravatars" list.
8. Next, select the new company user profile then click on the image you would like to use in the "Pick new image" section (if you would like to add a different image, click "Add new image" and follow the instructions). Once your image has been selected. Click the "Confirm" button to save your changes.
You are now all set! Within 24 hours, your Gravatar image will sync over to your lever account.