We recommend that all Lever customers use our Postings API to connect Lever directly to your team’s jobs page.
If you’d like to automatically forward emails along from a jobs@ email address, you can set up email forwarding so candidates will automatically be imported into Lever.
- Sign in to the email client that you use to receive applications (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Go to Settings and click
- Click “Add a forwarding address”.
- Enter email@example.com as the forwarding email address and click “Next” then “Proceed”.
- Continue by clicking “Ok”.
- You will be asked to enter a confirmation code to verify firstname.lastname@example.org, however a code is not required. We will verify your account and approve your request within 24 hours.
- The "email applicant" and "email lead" sources will be automatically added when candidates are submitted through email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, respectively. Make sure that each email comes with a resume file attached!