We recommend that all Lever customers use our Postings API to connect Lever directly to your team’s jobs page.
If you’d like to automatically forward emails along from a jobs@ email address, you can set up email forwarding so candidates will automatically be imported into Lever.
- Sign in to the email client that you use to receive applications (e.g. email@example.com).
- Go to Settings and click
- Click “Add a forwarding address”.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org as the forwarding email address and click “Next” then “Proceed”.
- Continue by clicking “Ok”.
- You will be asked to enter a confirmation code to verify email@example.com, however a code is not required. We will verify your account and approve your request within 24 hours.
- Once we confirm that your email address is approved for auto-forwarding, please double-check in your email settings that firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com is enabled for auto-forwarding.
- The "email applicant" and "email lead" sources will be automatically added when candidates are submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, respectively. Make sure that each email comes with a resume file attached!