Create a new candidate record
- Click “Add Candidate” at the top of your screen.
- Choose to manually add a candidate or add a referral.
- Manually adding a candidate will create a blank candidate profile to be completed.
- Adding a referral will redirect to a referral page.
- Enter the candidate’s name, organization, location, etc.
- By default, the stage is set to New Lead, but you can change that if you wish. The candidate’s Origin will also be set to “Sourced,” and the source tag will be “Added manually.”
Add a resume
- Add a resume by clicking on the “Upload resume” link or dragging a document into the “Upload resume” area. (Lever’s resume parser will add information from the resume to the candidate summary.)
- Make sure to upload a resume in the highlighted resume area and not in the files section. Learn more about the difference between resumes and files.