|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Tempo integration allows talent acquisition teams to push candidates from Tempo into the relevant job within Lever. Tempo is the UK's leading Early Careers hiring platform covering Business, Commercial and Technology roles on both a Temp and Perm basis. For more information, refer to the Tempo website.
Setting up the Tempo integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Tempo to install this integration.
Before you get started:
- Check whether you are a Super Admin of your Lever instance.
- Admin or other privileges are not sufficient to set up the integration. Your Lever user account needs to be a Super Admin.
- If you are not a Super Admin you will not be able to complete the authentication flow and it will fail at the very end.
To connect your Lever account:
- In your Tempo account, navigate to Company Settings > ATS integration
- Follow the instructions to connect Lever
- Click Connect
- Select Lever from the list of ATS's
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Continue
- Click Sign in with Lever
- Log into Lever using your admin account if you are not already logged in
- On the modal, review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
- Congratulations, you successfully connected your Lever account with Tempo!
Configuring the Tempo integration
Connect Jobs in Tempo
- In Tempo, click My Jobs
- Find the role in Tempo you want to connect
- Click Connect to ATS
- The list of jobs from Lever will appear
- Select the corresponding job in Lever
- Click the Connect bottom located at the bottom of the screen to start sending candidates to Lever for the configured job
Using the Tempo integration
After connecting your jobs in Tempo with your jobs in Lever, you can begin sending candidates to Lever.
- In Tempo, when viewing each candidate profile, you will see an option to "Send to Lever” in the ‘choose action’ menu.
- Click Send to Lever to sync the candidate to Lever
- Tempo will send the following details:
- Past experience
- Available Contact details (email & phone number)
In addition, under the ATS job for the job, you will find a list of all candidates that have been pushed to Lever.
If you pushed the Candidate to Lever from your Applied tab, they will appear in the Applicant tab within Lever. If they came from the Matching Tab they’ll appear in your Lead tab within Lever.
If you get to the point of making a hire (the exciting part!) log back into the Tempo platform to make the offer. This is to ensure:
- Tempo can accurately report back on your hiring metrics and efficiencies
- To ensure the candidate is no longer visible to other employers on Tempo.
TOP TIP: Maximising candidate engagement
To boost engagement from candidates interact with them on Tempo prior to sending them to Lever. This can be in the form of a first-stage interview request or an engaging message - both are better!
Disabling the Tempo integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Tempo app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration