|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Glean integration indexes data and associated permissions from your Lever instance. Use Glean to search for your company’s external job postings and opportunities (candidates). For more information refer to the Glean website.
Setting up the Glean integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Glean to install this integration.|
- In Glean, navigate to your Workspace settings
- Go to Setup > Apps from the panel
- Search for 'Lever'
- Click Create Authorization Link
- Locate the instruction "Finally, click here to integrate with Lever" and click the here link
- On the modal, log into Lever with your admin account
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
- The requested scopes are necessary for Glean to index Lever objects related to postings and opportunities.
- Once you are redirected to the initial setup page, click Start Crawl. This will initiate Glean's crawling and indexing process for your Lever data, making it searchable within the platform.
After the initial setup, Glean will crawl data to get up to speed with your Lever instance’s current state. For any issues with setup or results, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using the Glean integration
Leverage Glean Search or Glean Chat to quickly streamline your queries and results. The integration will syncs permission and content updates every few minutes after initial indexing. It’s important to note that all data is stored in the customer’s Glean cloud account and no data leaves the Glean customer environment.
||Confidential items will only be searchable if your company is on Lever’s enterprise plan.|
Disabling the Glean integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Glean app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration