|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The BarRaiser Interview Intelligence integration will allow organisations who use Lever to seamlessly add interview intelligence in their interviews without switching the platform. Teams can structure their interviews, add BarRaiser interview co-pilot in their interviews, and provide continuous training to their interviewers. Learn more on the BarRaiser website.
Setting up the BarRaiser Interview Intelligence integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in BarRaiser Interview Intelligence to install this integration.|
- In BarRaiser, navigate to the Integrations page
- Locate the ATS Integration section and and click Integrate
- Select Lever from the list of ATS integrations
- Provide the required access by clicking Continue
- Authenticate using Lever Website and click Next
- Select Lever Production Account from the drop down and click Submit
- On the modal, authenticate using your Lever login credentials.
- Review the list of requested permissions click Accept to authorize the integration.
- You will receive a success message once the integration is complete.
- Click Continue.
- A summary of access will be displayed. Click Skip for Later
- Click Finish and your integration is complete.
Configuring the BarRaiser Interview Intelligence integration
Once the integration is complete, complete the required user role mapping on the BarRaiser portal so users can enable Intelligence for any role.
When Intelligence for any role is enabled, interviewers will be assisted by BarRaiser interview Copilot during the interview. BarRaiser Copilot is supported on all the video conferencing solutions with the Google Meet Chrome extension, Microsoft teams app and Zoom app.
For more details, visit www.barraiser.com.
Using the BarRaiser Interview Intelligence integration
Check out more about BarRaiser Interview Intelligence in the Introduction to BarRaiser video on YouTube.
Disabling the BarRaiser Interview Intelligence integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the BarRaiser Interview Intelligence app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration