|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) Manage pipeline stages
• (To configure) Manage automation workflows (optional)
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Pleggi integration allows you to effortlessly evaluate candidates’ cognitive abilities and behavioral traits through a set of neuroscience-based games directly from within Lever. Send invites and access comprehensive, data-rich profiles for each potential hire. These insights empower you to make informed decisions, eliminating the risks of costly hiring mistakes and ensuring alignment with your company's values and objectives. Results are automatically added to the Lever opportunity. For more information, refer to the Pleggi website.
Setting up the Pleggi integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Pleggi to install this integration.|
- Log in to your Pleggi dashboard
- Click Integrations from the sidebar on the bottom left
- Click Integrate
- You will be redirected to Lever. Log in with your Lever credentials
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to authorize the integration
Configuring the Pleggi integration
- In Lever, navigate to Setting > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Pleggi has automatically generated a webhook for the Candidate Stage Change event.
- Enable the webhook by switching the toggle to the On (green position) on the toggle if it is not already enabled
||If the Pleggi webhook gets deleted, you will need to complete the authorization steps again.|
Configuring the Pleggi stage
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Pipeline and archive reasons
- Click on Customize Pipeline Stages
- Click Add Stage
- Set the name to 'Pleggi Assessment'
- Set the appropriate toggles for your particular use case
- Adjust your pipeline by moving the newly created stage to the desired location
- Click Next
- Review changes and click Save
For more on this topic, refer to our help article on adding pipeline stages.
Configuring the Pleggi Assessment Completed Workflow (Optional)
||The Automation Hub is available to customers with LeverTRM for Enterprise or the Advanced Automation add-on. If you would like access to this feature, contact Lever Support or your Lever Customer Success Manager for more information.|
- Using the steps above, add another stage named 'Pleggi Assessment Completed'
- In Lever, navigate to More > Automation from the navigation bar at the top
- Click the + New Workflow button
- Use the following set up for the workflow:
- When This Happens: Tag added is 'assessment-completed-pleggi'
- Continue If: Opportunity has stage 'Pleggi Assessment'
- Do This: Change stage to 'Pleggi Assessment Completed'
By enabling this workflow, all candidates that have completed the Pleggi Assessment will be automatically moved to the 'Pleggi Assessment Completed' stage, so you can can easily keep track and set up additional automations if needed.
If you would like to be notified when an applicant completes the Pleggi assessment, you can create an automation workflow for this notification in Lever.
Refer to our help article on automation workflows to learn how to set this up.
Connecting a job posting on Lever to a position in Pleggi
- While you are logged into your Pleggi account, click on Add Position from the sidebar on the left
- Follow the steps to create a position on Pleggi and ensure you have included all necessary requirements for the relevant job posting.
- All requirements, along with their specified weights (specified on Step 6) will be taken into account when calculating the matching score for the candidate.
To fully benefit from this integration, you will need to create a different position on Pleggi for each open job posting you have on Lever.
- Click Positions from the sidebar on the left.
- Choose the position you have specified and click on the edit icon.
- Copy the specified ATS tag
- In Lever, create a new job posting or open an existing one
- In the Tags section on the right-hand side, paste the ATS tag
- All candidates for this position will automatically inherit this tag, linking them to the position created on Pleggi
- Click Save
Using the Pleggi integration
Sending the Pleggi assessment to a candidate opportunity
- To invite a candidate to take the Pleggi assessment, move the opportunity to the 'Pleggi Assessment' stage
- The candidate will receive an email from Pleggi inviting them to complete the assessment
Reviewing the results
- After the candidate has completed the assessment, a new tag, named "assessment-completed-pleggi" will be added to their profile in Pleggi and a note will be added to the candidate opportunity in Lever.
- The note will include a link to their results, along with a detailed breakdown and explanations of their score. To access the link, you will need to log in with your Pleggi credentials.
- If you have introduced the optional automation workflow described previously, the candidate will automatically be moved to the 'Pleggi Assessment Completed' stage.
If you find yourself in need of assistance, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disabling the Pleggi integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Pleggi app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration