|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) View, edit, and create users in settings
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Reevolt’s Hire Power is a plugin that works alongside Lever to auto generate unbiased job descriptions using the latest technology in generative AI. The plugin only requires the job title and an optional brief description of the requirements for the open job position. In less than 5 minutes, Reevolt’s Hire Power plugin will generate a full unbiased job description along with additional but pertinent sections ready to edit (if desired) and/or publish. Best of all, since Reevolt has a growing candidate pool, all jobs created via the plugin will be published automatically to Reevolt (when published in Lever) and applicants will be redirected to Lever to apply for those jobs. For more information, visit the Reevolt website.
Setting up the Reevolt Hire Power integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Reevolt to install this integration.|
- A Reevolt account, which can be created for free at hirepower.reevolt.co
- A Lever account with Super Admin permissions
Once you have a Reevolt account created, click Lever and follow the instructions provided, making sure to go through each step, which are outlined below. This is a one-time process per organization.
Create a proxy user
- To create a Proxy User in Lever, go to Settings > Users
- Click Add New Users, and enter the following details to configure the proxy user:
[company_domain] will be provided when you sign up for the service via https://hirepower.reevolt.co.
Connect Reevolt Hire Power to Lever
- To connect Reevolt with Lever, login to hirepower.reevolt.co
- Click Lever
- On Step #2 Integration setup, click the Connect to Lever button, and follow the prompts and instructions.
- When prompted, log into Lever
- On the following screen, review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
- You will be redirected back to the Reevolt dashboard to complete the setup process
Using the Reevolt Hire Power integration
- Create a new job posting and save the posting as Draft ("Keep as draft").
- Add the tag “Reevolt” or “reevolt” to the job posting to process the job posting through the Reevolt integration
- For a more accurate and concise job description, enter at least a sentence, which consists of a requirement for the job posting within the Job description section.
- The integration will use this information along with the job title to auto-generate the unbiased job description.
After using the integration, you may decide you want to share more info between Lever and Reevolt. If you would like additional information transferred over, please reach out to Reevolt Customer Success with a list of items to review.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to email@example.com.
Disabling the Reevolt Hire Power integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Reevolt app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration