|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To configure) View, edit, and create users in settings
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Reevolt’s Hire Power is a plugin that works alongside Lever to auto generate unbiased job descriptions and scoring resumes to job descriptions using the latest technology in generative AI. To generate unbiased job descriptions, Hire Power only requires the job title and optionally a brief description of the requirement of the open job position. And, in less than 5 minutes, Reevolt’s Hire Power plugin will generate a full unbiased job description along with additional but pertinent sections ready to edit (if desired) and/or publish. Best of all, since Reevolt has a growing candidate pool, all jobs created via the plugin will be published automatically (when published in Lever) and applicants will be redirected to Lever to apply for those jobs. For more information, visit the Reevolt website.
Setting up the Reevolt Hire Power integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Reevolt to install this integration.
- A Reevolt account, which can be created for free at hirepower.reevolt.co
- A Lever account with Super Admin permissions
Once you have a Reevolt account created, click Lever and follow the instructions provided, making sure to go through each step, which are outlined below. This is a one-time process per organization.
Create a proxy user
- To create a Proxy User in Lever, go to Settings > Users
- Click Add New Users, and enter the following details to configure the proxy user:
[company_domain] will be provided when you sign up for the service via https://hirepower.reevolt.co.
Connect Reevolt Hire Power to Lever
- To connect Reevolt with Lever, login to hirepower.reevolt.co
- Click Lever
Select which integration(s) you’d like to enable. You may select both options: Unbiased Job Description and Resume Scoring.
- On Step #3'Integration setup, click the Connect to Lever button, and follow the prompts and instructions.
- When prompted, log into Lever
- On the following screen, review the list of requested permissions (see expected list of permissions below based on your previous Plugin selection(s).
- Click Accept
- You will be redirected back to the Reevolt dashboard to complete the setup process.
Using the Reevolt Hire Power integration
Unbiased Job Description
- When creating a new job post, select "Keep as draft" when prompted to select the Job posting distribution.
- Add the tag “Reevolt” or “reevolt” to the job posting to process the job posting through the Reevolt integration
- For a more accurate and concise job description, enter at least a sentence, which consists of a requirement for the job posting within the Job description section.
- The integration will use this information along with the job title to auto-generate the unbiased job description.
To use Reevolt's resume scoring, enable "Resume Scoring" within the Hire Power dashboard.
When a candidate applies for a job, Hire Power will evaluate the resume attached to the candidate, and match it against the job description that the candidate applied for.
Within a minute, Hire Power will automatically populate a Reevolt Resume Scorecard as feedback on the candidate opportunity in Lever.
The scorecard will include actionable metrics to help with the candidate review process. The integration will also include additional notes that provide more insight into why a candidate is/isn't a match. See sample below:
Additionally, Hire Power also provides “Interview Questions”, to help your team clarify possible concerns and provide a more comprehensive understanding of the candidate’s qualifications for the given role. A sample below:
And, if there is a need to dive deeper into the metrics, Hire Power’s dashboard will fill that gap. A sample of Hire Power’s Resume Scoring Scorecard below:
After using the integration, you may decide you want to share more info between Lever and Reevolt. If you would like additional information transferred over, please reach out to Reevolt Customer Success with a list of items to review.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disabling the Reevolt Hire Power integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Reevolt app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration