|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
CrewCRM is your sourcing platform with a two-way sync to Lever. Bridging the gap between LinkedIn and Lever, CrewCRM leverages Lever data while sourcing and export the best candidates to your talent pool. To learn more about how to use CrewCRM with Lever refer to the CrewCRM User Guide.
In this article
The CrewCRM integration helps:
- Make sourcing collaborative so you can work on sourcing projects on LinkedIn and import candidates directly into Lever in one click (with all the relevant information: contact information, previous discussions being tracked).
- Bring your Lever talent pool on top of LinkedIn so you can identify every talent you already know when sourcing and avoid contacting the same talent multiple times from the team.
Setting up the CrewCRM integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in CrewCRM to install this integration.
To integrate your Crew account with Lever, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Crew account and navigate to the Settings option from the left-hand sidebar.
2. In the Settings page, go to the ATS Integrations tab
3. Locate the Lever option and click on the Connect button.
4. A new window will open to authenticate your Lever account.
- Provide the necessary credentials and follow the prompts.
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept.
Once authenticated, the integration will be enabled and your Crew account will be connected to Lever.
The Lever integration is now successfully integrated in your Crew account. The integration will allow you to export your talents directly from Crew to Lever with ease.
If you encounter any issues during this process, please reach out to the Crew support team for assistance.
Using the CrewCRM integration
For the latest information on using the CrewCRM integration with Lever refer to the CrewCRM User Guide..
How to export talents from Crew to Lever
Thanks to the Lever integration, you can easily export talents to Lever with just a few clicks. Here's how:
1. In CrewCRM, navigate to your talent pool, select a talent profile that you want to export and open it.
You can add talents to your talent pool by sourcing them onto LinkedIn thanks to CrewCRM's Chrome extension.
2. Click on Export to ATS button located on the top left corner of the talent profile.
3. A pop-up window will appear, allowing you to select the job and stage you want to export the talent to.
4. Select the appropriate job and stage, and click Export to complete the process.
The talent will now be exported to Lever.
Quickly access the candidate opportunity in Lever by clicking the Open in Lever button that appears on the profile in CrewCRM.
The CrewCRM integration will export the following:
- The talent’s first name and last name
- All contact information
- Resume (work experiences and educations) in a note
- Sources: the source of the talent + CrewCRM will appear in your sources field
How to check if talents on LinkedIn are already in Lever
Thanks to the integration with Lever, you can quickly and easily check if a talent you find on LinkedIn is already in Lever without leaving the platform.
To do this, simply navigate to the talent's profile on LinkedIn or in talent lists and see:
If the candidate is already in Crew, you will see a tag next to their name on the LinkedIn interface indicating that they are already in your talent pool in Crew.
If the candidate is already in Lever, you will see a tag next to their name on the LinkedIn interface indicating that they are already in Lever.
The CrewCRM integration saves you time and effort by allowing you to quickly identify whether a talent is already in Lever, and avoids the need to manually search through your database or export PDF from LinkedIn into Lever.
To take advantage of this feature, make sure that you have both a Crew and a Lever account, and that they are connected through the integration.
Disabling the CrewCRM integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the CrewCRM app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration