|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Josys integration helps to centralize your SaaS account management including Lever. To learn more, visit the Josys website.
Setting up the Josys integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Josys to install this integration.
- Login to Josys
- Navigate to the App Catalogue page and search for "Lever"
- Click Lever
- Click Next.
- Optionally, If you have multiple integrations of this app, providing labels like Workspace name, Subdomain name, etc. will help you identify them quickly.
- On the modal, log in to Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to authorize the integration.
- This will complete the authorization steps.
Using the Josys integration
Once integration is successfully authorized, you will see the list of Lever users in the app detail page and employee detail page in Josys.
The user data is automatically updated on a daily basis.
Disabling the Josys integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Josys app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration