|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Rediscover top candidates of your ATS in seconds, and start hiring with a ready-to-go, qualified list of candidates you’re already in touch with. Lymia enriches your ATS profiles with the latest career data available online. Lymia finds in your ATS the top profiles with similar skills and experiences for your open roles. To learn more, visit Lymia's website.
Setting up the Lymia integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Lymia to install this integration.
- Log in to Lymia with the same email address as your Super Admin account in Lever
- Navigate to your [youraccount].lymia.cloud/integrations page in Lymia and select Lever from the list of integrations.
- Click Activate Lever Integration. This will prompt you to authorize the integration.
- On the modal, log into Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
Lymia will synchronise your Lever database and enrich your profiles. You’ll be able to start sourcing on Lymia the following day.
Using the Lymia integration
Find top candidates in your Lever database using Lymia
- Open Lymia
- Create a new hiring project in Lymia. We recommend creating one project in Lymia for each search.
- You can now (a) search by ideal candidate, (b) search by keywords, or (c) explore your talent pool.
Ideal candidate search
- Enter the name of your ideal candidate - the person in your network you’d love to hire - and select how many candidates you’d like to source (20, 50 or 100). Lymia will instantly give you the list of the closest matches in your Lever database.
- Click start a keyword search, then add your keywords in the keyword search bar. You can also add a few other filters if you’d like. Once you have less than 200 candidates left, click on “add those candidates to my shortlist”. Lymia will instantly give you the list of all the candidates in your Lever database that match your requirements.
Explore your talent pool
- Click explore my talent pool, then zoom in on the part of the Lymia Talent Cloud that you’d like to explore. Hover over a dot to access additional information on the corresponding candidate, and click Add to add that candidate to your shortlist.
Export candidates from Lymia to Lever
- Once you’re happy with your shortlist, click send to my ATS. This will open the list of the active Lever job postings.
- Select the Lever job posting you’d like to send your shortlist to
- Click Confirm
- Your shortlist has been exported to Lever. Reach out to your newly sourced candidates directly through Lever
When exporting a shortlist to Lever, Lymia creates new opportunities in Lever, linking the candidates you have sourced in Lymia to the job posting you have selected.
All candidates sourced on Lymia will be tagged in Lever as Sourced, "via Lymia”.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance regarding the Lymia integration or the Lymia app.
See a list of frequently asked questions here: https://lymia.eu/lever.
Disabling the Lymia integration
Contact your Lymia account manager who will deactivate the integration for you.
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Lymia app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration