|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Social3 integration allows recruiters to seamlessly fetch their job postings from Lever and sync to Social3, allowing for easy cross posting of jobs. To learn more, visit the Social3 website.
Setting up the Social3 integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Social3 to install this integration.|
- To get started, log in to your Social3 recruiter’s account and navigate to the sidebar menu
- Click Company
- In your company settings click the Lever connect button
- On the modal, log into Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
Using the Social3 integration
Once you've successfully authenticated, import your job posts.
There are two options for importing jobs:
- Import Individual Jobs: Click on the Import button, and the job details flow from your Lever account to Social3.
- Import All the Jobs: Click the Import All button. With a single click, all job posts will enter the Social3 stage.
Edit The Job Post
Social3 lets you tweak and edit the job posts to match your preferences and convenience.
For any queries along the way, reach out to Social3's dedicated support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disabling the Social3 integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Social3 app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration