|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Circular allows any company or recruiter to integrate Lever with Circular for free. This means that you can select your jobs posted in Circular and sync these with Lever, allowing the candidates you are in a process with in Circular to automatically transer to Lever. To learn more, visit Circular's website.
Setting up the Circular integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Circular to install this integration.
View Circular's video on integrating Circular with your ATS for step-by-step implementation instructions.
- In Circular, go to your profile icon on the top right and click Your Account
- Scroll down until you see the ATS section
- Follow the provided instructions with care and attention
- Select Lever as your ATS
- Under, 'How would you like to authenticate?', select I want to authenticate through Lever's website and follow the prompts to authorize the integration
- Click Next
- Under 'Are you connecting a Lever Sandbox or Production Account?', select Lever Production Account
- Click Submit
- Follow the prompt to log in to Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept to authorize the integration
- Follow the prompts to complete the authorization
Configuring the Circular integration
Once the authorization is complete, the synchronization will kickoff. This process may take a bit of time. Circular will contact you by email and notification to confirm that it has finished.
After the synchronization completes, connect each of your jobs in Circular to the ones in Lever so that Circular knows where to send the candidates.
Using the Circular integration
How does it work?
Publish your jobs in Circular as usual, and reject or send interview requests to the candidates sent to you. Anytime a candidate accepts your interview request, Circular will automatically send the candidate to Lever with a Circular tag and all the available candidate information, including CV (if available), Linkedin link, etc.
You can then progress with the candidate in Lever. Whenever you reject or hire the candidate in Lever, the integration will sync the updates to Circular so the details are available in both Lever and Circular.
If you have more questions or any issues with the integration contact the Circular team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disabling the Circular integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Circular app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration