|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) View, edit, and create users in settings (For all roles)
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
CloudEagle's integration with Lever allows you to get actionable insights and manage your Lever users from within CloudEagle. For more information, refer to the CloudEagle website.
Setting up the CloudEagle integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in CloudEagle to install this integration.|
- Login to your CloudEagle instance with an admin account
- Go to Admin > Direct Integrations
- Search for 'Lever'
- Click the Connect button for Lever, and a new window with the Lever login page will open.
- Log in to Lever using your Super Admin account.
- On the modal, review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to authorize the integration
- You will be connected to Lever on your CloudEagle instance
- In Lever, you will see it listed under your Authorized apps (see Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps)
Using the CloudEagle integration
Once connected, you will see a list of all the Lever users in your organization from the Applications module in CloudEagle. You can provision new users or de-provision existing users through the Users module.
CloudEagle frequently interacts with customers, so any updates or feedback are managed internally with CloudEagle.
Disabling the CloudEagle integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the CloudEagle app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration