|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Stitch integration allows you to quickly extract data from Lever into your data warehouse of choice on whatever replication schedule you need. Refer to the Stitch Lever integration help article for additional guidance.
|This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the Stitch team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact Stitch.
Setting up the Stitch integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Stitch to install this integration.
- You must have an active Stitch account to begin. To sign up visit https://app.stitchdata.com/signup.
- In the Stitch platform, navigate to the Integrations tab.
- Click Add Integration.
- Search for and select Lever from the list of integrations.
- In the modal assign the integration a name
- Connect your Target Destination
Generate the Lever API Key
- Login to your Lever account.
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- On the API Credentials page, click Generate New Key
- Enter a name for the integration under 'Key name'
- Copy and paste the key to a secure location
- Select all read permissions.
- If you would like your key to access confidential information, click on the Allow access to confidential data toggle to enable. If not, skip to the next step.
- Click Done
- In Stitch, paste the lever API Key to the Token field noted in the previous step
Configuring the Stitch integration
1. Define the historical replication start date
- For tables using Key-based Incremental Replication, data equal to or newer than this date will be replicated to your destination.
- For tables using Full Table Replication, all data - including records that are older, equal to, or newer than this date - will be replicated to your destination.
2. Create a replication schedule.
An integration’s replication schedule determines how often Stitch runs a replication job, and the time that job begins.
3. Set objects to replicate by selecting the tables and columns you want to replicate. Refer to the Stitch Lever integration help article to learn about the tables available for this integration.
- Click into the integration from the Stitch Dashboard page.
- Click the Tables to Replicate tab.
- In the list of tables, click the box next to the Table Names column.
- In the displayed menu, click Track all Tables and Fields
- Click the Finalize Your Selections button at the bottom of the page to save your data selections.
Using the Stitch integration
Initial and historical replication jobs
After you finish setting up Lever, the Status may show as 'Pending' on either the Stitch Dashboard or in the Integration Details page.
For a new integration, a 'Pending' status indicates that Stitch is in the process of scheduling the initial replication job for the integration. This may take some time to complete.
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.
Disabling the Stitch integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the API Credentials tab, locate the Stitch API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration