|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Cluster integration allows users to import active jobs and job details in Lever to Cluster, export candidate profiles from Cluster to Lever, and synchronize candidate status changes from Lever to Cluster. To learn more, visit the Cluster website.
Setting up the Cluster integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Cluster to install this integration.|
- In the Cluster platform, go to your account settings: https://app.clusterinc.com/setting
- Click the Integrations tab
- Click the Connect button next to 'Connect your company to Lever'
On the modal, log into Lever using your Lever credentials
Reviewed the list of requested access permissions. Click Accept.
You will be redirected to Cluster
Using the Cluster integration
Connecting an existing Cluster Job to a Lever Posting
- In Cluster, navigate to the Cluster job that you would like to connect with a Lever Posting
- Click on the link Connect this role to a job in your ATS
- Select the Lever Posting you’d like to connect
- Click Connect Job
- Your Cluster job will now display as “Job connected to your ATS”. This will allow you to export Cluster Candidates to Lever as Opportunities.
- All Cluster candidates with emails, that are already synced with Lever, will be marked as “Already in ATS”. These Candidates will not be able to be exported to Lever.
Importing a Lever Posting as a Cluster Job
- Go to your Cluster Dashboard
- Click Import from ATS
- Select the Lever Postings that you would like to import into Cluster
- Click Create Jobs and Import Data
- New 'Draft' jobs will be created in Cluster matching the Lever Postings
Exporting a Cluster Candidate as a Lever Opportunity
- Click on the Candidates tab and select the desired Candidate
- Click the Export button to the right of the Actions label
- The selected candidate will be updated in Cluster with the exported date
What should the integration look like in Lever?
The following information is synced over to Lever once a Cluster candidate has been exported as a Lever Opportunity:
- Phone Number
- Current Location
- Title / Headline
||If a resume file is present, it will be parsed through Lever.|
The exported Lever Opportunity includes the follow data:
- Origin: ‘agency’
- Source: ‘Cluster’
- Tags: ‘Cluster’
Lastly, a “Link” will be added to the Opportunity with a link back to the Cluster Candidate record.
Disconnecting a Cluster Job from a Lever Posting
- In Cluster, locate the Cluster job that you would like to disconnect from a Lever Posting
- Click Job connected to your ATS
- In the modal, click Disconnect
- Disconnecting a job will not remove the associated Lever Opportunities that were exported from Cluster, but it will remove all Lever data from your Candidates for the disconnected Cluster job
Disabling the Cluster integration
In the Cluster platform, go to your account settings: https://app.clusterinc.com/setting
Click on the Integrations tab
- Click the Disconnect button located next to "Connect your company to Lever"
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Cluster app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration