|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Inhire.io is an automated sourcing platform for recruiting tech talents, reaching out directly to thousands of vetted candidates. Integration of Lever Recruiting with inhire.io allows getting candidates sourced with the use of inhire platform directly into your Lever ATS instance. It also makes it possible to synchronize the candidate stages – every change of the candidate stages on Lever will be changed for corresponding candidates on inhire platform. For the latest information on this integration please access the inhire.io help article on integrating with Lever. To learn more information about inhire visit the inhire website.
Setting up the inhire.io integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in inhire.io to install this integration.|
- Log in as an admin into your inhire account
- Navigate to Settings
- Click Integrations and click the Lever button
- Click TURN ON THE SYNCHRONIZATION
- On the modal, log in to Lever using your admin credentials
- Review the requested list of permissions and click Accept to authorize the integration. You will be redirected to inhire.
- Change the Consent template, if needed.
Configuring the inhire.io integration
Synchronization of the candidate stages
You can use this option to enable the synchronization of candidate stages on Lever with corresponding candidates on inhire.io.
- Click the synchronization of stages button to enable
- The integration will download all stages as defined in your Lever company account
- Assign each stage from Lever to the corresponding stage on the inhire platform. When saving, make sure all the stages are assigned.
||Stage synchronization is carried out once a day around 5:00 PM.|
Important: The mapping of the candidate stages is only possible in the context of applications made by candidates after synchronization has been implemented.
The integration will not synchronize application stages that were received before implementing this functionality.
Using the inhire.io integration
Bind Inhire Recruitment process with the Lever Recruitment Process
Now it is time to bind your process on the inhire platform with the corresponding recruitment process on your Lever ATS.
Suppose that you want the candidates applying to your recruitment process for "Senior ML Engineer" defined on inhire to be sent via API to your recruitment process for Machine Learning Engineer defined on Lever as Senior ML Engineer (inhire) -> Machine Learning Engineer (Lever).
- Go to the Processes section on inhire
- Click on the three vertical dots button
- Click the Edit option from the menu
- Scroll down and enable the option, Integrate with ATS (Lever)
- After clicking on the list, choose the corresponding recruitment process retrieved from your Lever instance.
- To test integration:
- (1) click TEST INTEGRATION. Inhire will insert a test candidate to your Lever recruitment process
- (2) Click PROCESS CUSTOMIZATION
- Finally, click the Process Preview button
- Click Save to save your integration in the database
- Repeat this procedure for all the processes you would like to bind.
Please contact email@example.com or your Inhire Customer Success Manager for troubleshooting assistance regarding this integration.
Disabling the inhire.io integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the inhire.io app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration