|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Outhire integration enables you to import job descriptions from your Lever account, into Outhire, and then push candidates that come in through Outhire, directly into your Lever account. Refer to the Outhire Lever integration page to learn more. For the latest details on the Outhire integration with Lever visit Outhire's help article on integrating with Lever.
Setting up the Outhire integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Outhire to install this integration.|
In Outhire, click the cog icon and click Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to Integrations
- Click Connect ATS
- Select Lever from the list of available integrations
- Click Continue to begin the integration process
- On the modal, log into Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept to provide Outhire with access to your Lever account
- You will be redirected to Outhire and will be able to see the connected integration.
- Finally, select the user from the dropdown menu that candidates pushed from Outhire should be attributed to in Lever.
- Click Save to confirm
Using the Outhire integration
How to import your existing job descriptions from Lever
- In Outhire, navigate to the Job descriptions tab from the main navigation
- Click Import
- You will be taken to the Import from ATS modal, where you'll see a list of the jobs currently in your Lever account.
- To import a role, click the checkbox to the left of that role
- Click Import
Roles that have already been imported will be marked with a grey tick to the right of the table.
When you select import, you will be taken to the Edit job description page to review and finalise your role. The job description will be imported, along with the workplace type, salary and application URL.
Jobs that are connected to Lever will be shown in the Connected job from ATS section, where you can see which job the role has been linked to. This is the role where applications will be sent in Lever.
You can view the status of the integration, indicated by the green dot. If there are any issues with the connection you will see a red dot and a prompt to get in touch with Outhire support for assistance with troubleshooting.
||Note, only applications are pushed to Lever. Saves or Questions will only be in Outhire.|
Setting up jobs in Lever to prepare for sync
When you create a job in Lever, you will need to ensure the role is set to 'Open' before you will be able to see the role in Outhire for import.
The job post distribution will also need to be 'Internal job site' or 'External job site'. If the role is unlisted it will not be available to import in Outhire.
How to push candidates from Outhire into Lever
New applications through Outhire are automatically pushed to Lever, there is no action required on your part to make this happen. Applicants will appear in your New Leads in Lever, with an Outhire tag applied.
||Only applications are pushed. Saves, Questions or Subscriptions will remain in Outhire as these are not yet applicants. If a prospective candidate that has asked a question, saved a role or subscribed for job updates subsequently applies for a role, they will then be pushed through to Lever at that point.|
Disabling the Outhire integration
- Click the ‘cog’ icon and select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to Integrations and select Disconnect ATS
You will be asked to confirm the disconnection before the change is applied. When Lever is disconnected, imported roles will remain in Outhire, however the integration will no longer push candidates into Lever automatically.
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Outhire app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration