|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The EmployeeReferrals.com integration with Lever will automatically sync jobs on Lever with your dedicated employee portal on EmployeeReferrals.com. This will allow your employees to be engaged and make referrals to your jobs. Once referrals are made, the integration will sync the referred candidates to Lever. Any progress updates will be visible to employees on EmployeeReferrals.com.
Setting up the EmployeeReferrals integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in EmployeeReferrals to install this integration.
To set up the integration, companies will need an EmployeeReferrals.com contract and a Lever account.
- The designated Admin user will receive an email invitation from EmployeeReferrals.com (shown below). If you have yet to receive the email, please contact your EmployeeReferrals.com (ERC) Account Manager.
- Click Register Now and sign in to EmployeeReferrals.com
- Admins can access their EmployeeReferrals.com account using a number of potential sign-in options. During the setup of the system, you will work with your ERC Account Manager to determine which option is best for you. These options include SSO via other providers like Okta, OneLogin, etc, LinkedIn, Facebook, and creating their own unique username/password.
- Locate the Settings tab on the lower left column.
- Within Settings, navigate to the Integrations page
- Click Add Integration
- Under the 'Select Integration' dropdown, select Lever
- Click Sign In with Lever
- On the modal, sign in to Lever using your admin account
- Review the list of requested permissions
- Click Accept to complete the authentication
Configuring the EmployeeReferrals integration
Once the integration has been authorized, the integration will begin to sync jobs and candidates. Initially, there will not be any jobs listed on EmployeeReferrals.com. It can take 2-10 minutes before jobs begin displaying on EmployeeReferrals.com.
This is the last step to setting up the EmployeeReferrals.com/Lever Integration. However, depending on your company's requirements (e.g. different jobs parsing), some additional configuration in code may be required for the integration. You will work directly with your EmployeeReferrals.com team on any of these scenarios.
Using the EmployeeReferrals integration
Please find below a visualization of the integration workflow.
Your jobs on Lever get added to EmployeeReferrals.com
Employee makes a referral
Candidate receives email/text invitation to apply
Candidate follows link to view job
Candidate is directed to the application in Lever
When the integration syncs a candidate to Lever, it provides a source (ERC) and assigns a referrer. If the referrer from EmployeeReferrals.com does not exist in Lever, this information will be entered in the Notes section.
The integration can add a source update process for candidates who have applied through the careers page.
Employees can track their referred candidates
Employees can navigate to the My Referrals section within EmployeeReferrals.com to view their referral activity.
Employees will also receive email communication about updates within the employee referral program including updates to their referred candidates.
Disabling the EmployeeReferrals integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the EmployeeReferrals app
- Click Revoke Access