|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Mangtas integration with Lever uploads data rich talent profiles from Mangtas to Lever and tracks candidate status updates.
Setting up the Mangtas integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Mangtas to install this integration.
If you do not have your client login yet, please contact your Mangtas Account Manager or send an email to email@example.com to request for your logins.
- Log into the Mangtas platform and select Integrations from your Dashboard
- Select Lever from the list of Partner Integrations
- Click Connect to establish the connection
- On the modal, login with your Lever credentials
- Review the list of requested access permissions. Click Accept to authorize the integration.
- You will be redirected to your Mangtas Client Dashboard and it will indicate that you are "Connected to Lever"
Using the Mangtas integration
- In Mangtas, navigate to the Talents section of your Dashboard. This will show a list of candidate matches created on the Mangtas platform based on your given job requirements. Feel free to go over your current candidate matches and see if there are any profiles you are especially interested in.
- Should you be interested in any of the profiles, click on the kebab menu (the 3 dots on the upper right hand side); a pop-up will appear
- Click Send to Lever to update your chosen Mangtas talent profiles to Lever
- In Lever, synced candidates will appear as a new opportunity under the New Lead stage with the following details (if needed, please work with Mangtas on syncing any additional fields).
- Source = Mangtas
Disabling the Mangtas integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Mangtas app
- Click Revoke Access