|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Relay is a workflow automation tool for running and automating recurring operational playbooks. With Relay, you can make sure that things get done well and on time, every time. Relay integrates with Lever and other tools you’re already using to automate repetitive tasks, meaning less work for your team, and more consistent results. Recruit candidates, manage interviews, and welcome new hires - Relay makes it easy to keep your team involved in workflows that need a human touch.
Setting up the Relay integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Relay to install this integration.
- Navigate to the Relay dashboard
- In the left menu, navigate to the Integrations page
- Find the 'Lever' entry and click Connect
- Log in to Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions
- Click Accept to grant Relay access to Lever
Configuring the Relay integration
If you are planning to use triggers in Relay, make sure to enable the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook in Lever to have your triggers respond rapidly when there is a candidate stage change in Lever. To learn more, refer to our help article on webhook configuration.
Using the Relay Integration
Check out Relay's getting started guide to learn more about Relay’s core concepts and to get started with your first playbook.
The following Lever triggers are available in Relay:
- Opportunity stage change: This trigger will start new playbook runs whenever an opportunity in Lever changes its stage. You can configure it to trigger on any stage change, or only when a specific stage is reached (e.g. the 'Offer' stage, to trigger an onboarding playbook)
You might also find the following triggers helpful:
- Calendly - Newly scheduled events
This trigger will start new playbook runs when a new event is scheduled for a particular Calendly event type. It integrates nicely with the 'Create' panel with interview automation
The following Lever data sources are available in Relay:
- Opportunity: With this data source, you can look up an existing (active) opportunity by email address, which makes it available for use in the rest of the playbook.
|Most of the automations listed below need to be provided with an opportunity as one of the input fields. You will need to set up a trigger, data source, or Create opportunity automation to have one available in your playbook.
The following Lever automations are available in Relay:
- Create opportunity
- Add note to opportunity
- Move opportunity to stage
- Archive opportunity
Panels & interviews
- Create panel with interview
- Add interview to panel
Creating interview panels from Calendly events
See the Calendly Playbook template: https://www.relay.app/templates/a61u06ss/calendly-lever
Disabling the Relay integration
- Navigate to the 'Lever' entry on the Integrations page
- Click the Disconnect button to disable the integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Relay app
- Click Revoke Access