|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Coderbyte’s integration with Lever allows users to automate assessment and live interview workflows. Coderbyte is a code assessment platform for screening, interviews, and take-home projects.
Setting up the Coderbyte integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Coderbyte to install this integration.
Before proceeding, make sure you have enabled the API add-on in your Coderbyte account (to learn more, refer to Coderbyte's article on generating an API key)
Once the conditions listed above are met, you can proceed with setting up the integration:
- Log in to your Coderbyte account
- Navigate to Integrations > ATS
- Locate Lever in the integrations list
- Click Connect
- Click Connect your Lever account
- You will be redirected to the Lever authorization screen
- On the modal, log in to Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions
- Click Accept
After successfully authorizing the integration, you will be redirected back to Coderbyte.
Configuring the Coderbyte integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Make sure that the 'Candidate Stage Change' toggle is enabled
Using the Coderbyte integration
Configuring Coderbyte workflows
Once you connect Lever to Coderbyte, you will be able to build workflows that integrate your Lever account with Coderbyte. Learn more about workflows in the Coderbyte's Help Center.
Disabling the Coderbyte integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Coderbyte app
- Click Revoke Access