|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Hireflow is your team’s sourcing sidekick. Hireflow includes AI sourcing, automated email finding and outreach, a candidate CRM, powerful reporting, and a seamless integration with Lever.
Setting up the Hireflow integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Hireflow to install this integration.
Sign up for Hireflow
To sign up for Hireflow, please book a demo. The demo will allow you to assess whether Hireflow is the right solution for your team.
Connect Hireflow to Lever
|Lever is a team-wide integration. Once your team’s Super Admin connects Lever and Hireflow, your whole team will be connected.
- In Hireflow, navigate to the bottom left corner and click on your name
- Select 'Lever' in the dropdown
- Toggle on 'Use Lever OAuth' to enable OAuth
- Click Establish Connection
- Sign in to Lever
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
Install Hireflow Chrome extension
You can find the Hireflow Chrome extension in the Chrome Web Store. If you need any help setting up your Lever integration please reach out to the Hireflow team via chatbot or email: email@example.com
Using the Hireflow integration
Check if prospects already exist in Lever
When viewing a prospect in Hireflow, or sourcing on LinkedIn, the Hireflow extension will alert you if a prospect already exists in association with a Lever job posting. In the example below, Zach Taylor already exists in association with one Lever job posting.
Clicking on the Lever icon will take you to the profile tab of the Hireflow Chrome extension, where detailed ATS data is listed. In the following example, Abhinav added Zach to the Associate Product Manager job posting in Lever. Currently, Zach is at the stage 'Phone Screen 1' in Lever.
Automatically add Hireflow prospects to Lever
You can enable Lever auto-add in as many Hireflow projects as you would like. Once enabled, all prospects added to the Hireflow project will be automatically created in Lever under the specified stage (e.g. 'New Lead'), and added to the configured job (e.g. Backend engineer)
To connect Lever to an existing project, simply navigate to the 'Edit' tab on the project.
Automatically move Hireflow prospects in Lever
To automatically move candidates to a subsequent Lever stage when an email is sent or a reply is received on Hireflow, simply enable the setting in your Hireflow sequence settings.
- Create a new sequence
- Specify the assigned ATS user and the linked ATS job
- Enable the toggle switches and specify a Lever stage in the dropdown menus
- In the example below, prospects will be moved to the 'Reached out' stage in consideration for the Lever backend engineer job once an email is sent. Prospects will also be moved to the 'Responded' stage, if Hireflow detects an email reply.
- To connect Lever to an existing sequence, simply navigate to the sequence 'Settings' tab.
Adding Hireflow as a source in Lever
Adding Hireflow as a source will allow you to filter and report on candidates sourced from Hireflow in Lever.
- In Hireflow, click on your name located at the bottom left of the sidebar
- Click Account
- Locate the Lever section under APIs and integrations and click Edit
- Select 'Hireflow' as your default source in Team Settings; now, all prospects you add to Hireflow will have the source “Hireflow” in Lever
How sourced candidates appear in Lever
Refer to the images below for examples of how sourced candidates appear in Lever:
Disabling the Hireflow integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Hireflow app
- Click Revoke Access
Alternatively, you can disable the Hireflow integration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and asking for the integration to be removed. You must be a team admin or owner in Hireflow to request removal of the Lever integration.