|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM for Enterprise|
Accelerate hiring, strengthen your brand, and exceed recruiting targets, all while delivering a personalized candidate experience. The Sense texting solution empowers you to meet your candidates where they are: on their phones. Whether your candidates use email, Messages, SMS, or WhatsApp, Sense allows you to move seamlessly from 1:1 messaging to customized broadcasts, and engage talent with automated, personalized check-ins. Sense Mobile App for on-the-go Texting and WhatsApp: The Sense mobile app offers the full functionality of a web-based experience on your mobile device for iOS, Android, and WhatsApp. Separate your personal and work messages, while still using your phone to communicate on-the-go.
Features and benefits
Communicate at Scale via Scheduling
Recruiters can draft messages, schedule communications, and broadcast to multiple candidates, all from within the Sense talent engagement platform.
Customizable for Personalized Communication
Send multiple broadcast messages to hundreds of contacts at once. Pair with dynamic variables (name, job role, etc), emojis, and custom signatures so your messages feel personalized.
Shared Inbox for Seamless Collaboration
Empower your team to manage and prioritize candidate conversations through a shared inbox, and assign multiple phone numbers to recruiters who manage more than one hiring line.
Easy Filters and Search for Precise Targeting
Easily sort and view conversations based on activity status. Reach the right candidates with advanced search based on phone number, name, tags, and more.
Setting up the Sense integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Sense to install this integration.|
You will work with your Sense Client Success Engineer (CSE) to enable the integration.
- Once you are logged into Lever as a Super Admin, your Sense CSE will share a unique URL
- Review the list of requested permissions
- Click Accept to authorize the integration
- Once you have accepted the above permissions, the Lever window will close and the initial sync will begin.
From here, your Sense Client Success Manager will finalize the integration on the Sense side and you will be ready to begin using Sense with Lever!
Using the Sense integration
The Sense/Lever integration sends candidate information to Sense that can then be used to enable automation within Sense.
The integration works with the following products:
- Messaging - The Lever candidate profile flows to Sense, allowing users to send one-on-one or broadcast messages using the Sense platform or Chrome extension.
- Engage - The Lever candidate profile flows to Sense, allowing users to create automated messaging touchpoints to be sent to candidates based on status changes, last modification, and more.
- Chatbot - The Lever candidate profile flows to Sense, allowing users to create chatbot conversations using candidate profile details.
- Chrome Extension - Users can also utilize the Sense chrome extension to quickly message candidates in Lever.
Frequently asked questions and troubleshooting
How do I set up my account?
Your Sense CSE or CSM will create your account with your registered email address. You will receive an email from a Sense Colleague with the subject line of “Welcome to Sense’s Texting Solution” which will provide you with instructions on how to set up your account.
How do I make Sense’s texting more accessible in my browser?
We advise “pinning” the Sense extension to your Chrome browser. This is the fastest way to access Sense.
What can I customize within my Profile?
You can customize almost every aspect of your profile, including Name, Photo, Time Zone, Notification preferences, and even Message Forwarding if you’re on holiday. To learn more, check out Sense's help article on messaging account settings.
How can I see the status of Sense services?
You can visit Sense's status page here - http://status.sensehq.com/
What are the latest product developments at Sense?
For the latest product developments, refer to Sense's Release Notes.
Sense Support Process
Every Sense customer has a team of experienced professionals to assist with questions, issues, and support tickets throughout the implementation lifecycle. Once your customer implementation is complete, a Sense Customer Support Manager (CSM) becomes the go-to resource to assist with any ongoing questions or issues, walk customers through feature enhancements, and more.
Should a support ticket need to be submitted, customers can take any of the following paths:
- Speak with a Sense CSM
- Submit a ticket via Sense's Knowledge Portal
- Submit a ticket via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a ticket is submitted it will be triaged by the Sense Support Team and routed to the most appropriate department. Sense's support teams have 24/7 coverage to ensure the timely resolution of tickets and provide an escalation point should there be an escalation or outage at Sense.
Disabling the Sense integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Sense app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration