|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Noon integration will seamlessly sync candidates that you contact from Noon to Lever while also using candidate data from Lever to update Noon. This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the Noon AI team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact Noon AI.
In this article
Setting up the Noon AI integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Noon AI to install this integration.|
- In Noon AI, move your cursor to the right to open up the side menu
- On the side menu, click Preferences
- Click Select ATS
- Select Lever
Creating the API key in Lever
- Log in to your Lever account
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- Under the 'Lever API credentials' section, click Generate New Key
- Under 'Permissions' click Select All
- Enter a Key name (e.g. "Noon")
- Click Copy Key
Finalising the integration in Noon
- Return to the Noon integrations page and follow the steps to connect Lever
- Paste the API key into the text box when prompted
As a security measure, Lever associates the Noon ATS integration with a Lever Super Admin user. Think of the verification admin as a reference that lets Lever know that the integration can be trusted. Just like you would check references on a CV.
The assigned person does not have any responsibilities or special access in Noon. They will receive an email to inform them of the assignment and no action will be required of them.
Frequently asked questions
Will the ATS integration work for my whole team?
Yes. Verification admin assignment is part of ATS integration setup for Lever and will ensure that the integration works as intended for all team members on Noon.
Can the verification admin be changed?
If you would like to assign someone else as the verification admin in Lever please reach out to your Noon Account Manager.
Verification admin attribution in Lever
The verification admin will be credited for sourcing a candidate when they are sent to Lever from Noon. They will also be assigned as the owner of lead.
Disabling the Noon AI integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'API Credentials' tab, locate the Noon AI API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration