|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Dr.Job integration allows users to automatically post Lever jobs to the Dr.Job website. Applicants are synced directly back to Lever. Over the years, Dr.Job has established itself as one of the world's most reputable and reliable brands, boasting a network of over 47,000 companies and over 5 million registered users. Our commitment to excellence has been acknowledged with several prestigious awards, including the "Worldwide Top 500 Job Portals 2020" by Global Human Capital Group (GHCG) for our global leadership. Employers can also benefit from our website, unlimited access to millions of CVs, free job postings, HR toolkits, and an integrated ATS. Our high-tech platform allows employers and job seekers to work flexibly from anywhere. We offer global job opportunities from countries such as the UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India, and many more.
Setting up the Dr.Job integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Dr.Job to install this integration.|
Register for a Company/Employer account (or log in if already registered) by following the easy steps:
- After logging in to Dr.Job, navigate to the 'Lever Integration' page
- Provide the required details
- Verify your email address
- Click Connect Lever
- Sign into your Lever account
- Review the list of requested permissions
- Click Accept to authorize the integration
- You will be redirected back to your dashboard at https://www.drjobpro.com/
Upon successful authorization, you will see a message reading, "Congratulations! The connection between The Global Leading Job Site- Job Search - Job Vacancies and Lever is active!".
Using the Dr.Job integration
The Global Dr.Job integration automatically pulls jobs hourly. Candidate applications are automatically sent to Lever.
Disabling the Dr.Job integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Dr.Job app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration