|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage form settings
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Velocity Global integration automatically synchronizes employee information from Lever to the Velocity Global Work Platform™ in seconds, eliminating duplicative data entries, reducing the risk of errors, and saving you time.
When HR teams want to hire new candidates from Lever, the integration will create new employees in the Velocity Global Work Platform™. New hires are set up to complete the onboarding online quickly and easily. In Lever, create candidates' profiles, and run interviews using your typical workflow. Once the candidate is hired, data is synchronized in seconds. A notification email is triggered to keep all parties informed. Out-of-the-box employee data fields mapping, with the ability to customize any additional fields per client’s request. For the latest details on enabling the integration, click here.
Setting up the Velocity Global integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Velocity Global to install this integration.|
To setup the integration, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let Velocity Global know that you would like to set up an integration with Lever.
Velocity Global will assign a solutions engineer to assist with the setup process, give guidance, and provide additional resources.
Authorize the integration
- The Velocity Global team will provide you with an authentication URL link
- Paste the URL link in to your internet browser
- You will be redirected to log into the Lever application
- On the modal, log in to Lever
- Review list of requested permissions; click Accept to grant Velocity Global integration access
Configuring the Velocity Global integration
Setup a webhook
Webhooks are a powerful feature that allow Velocity Global to receive real-time notifications when certain events occur in Lever, such as when a new candidate applies or a stage change occurs in a job. To configure webhooks on the Lever application, please follow the steps outlined below. The Velocity Global implementation team will be available to guide you through the process.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Scroll down to the 'Candidate Hired' webhook
- Toggle the 'Candidate Hired' webhook to the on (green) position to enable the webhook, if it is not already enabled
- Click + Add webhook
- The Velocity Global team will guide you on completing the webhook setup
Create a custom profile form
Lever does not include all the information by default that the Velocity Global Work Platform™ requires to hire employees. Therefore, your team will need to add this information manually. The Velocity Global implementation team will guide you through each step.
To create the Velocity Global form, complete the following:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Forms
- Click New Form
- To add questions to the form, click the + Add Another Question button at the bottom of the editor.
- Use the up/down arrow keys on each question block to rearrange the order of questions on the form.
- To make a question mandatory, hover over the question block and click the asterisk (*) in the upper-right corner.
- When a question is marked as mandatory, the user filling out the form will be required to input a value in order to submit the form.
Fill in the following fields as shown in the table below.
- Type in the form name e.g. ‘Velocity Global Form’
- Type in the "Velocity Global Sync Form" in the form instructions field
Velocity Global form fields
Velocity Global supports out-of-the-box employee data fields mapping, with the ability to customize any additional fields per client request.
|Type your question||Field type||Description - Notes||Required|
|Legal First Name||Text (Single Line)||Yes|
|Legal Last Name||Text (Single Line)||Yes|
|Preferred First Name||Text (Single Line)||No|
|Date of Birth||Date||Date goes here (e.g. Tue 4/11/23)||Yes|
|Marital Status||Multiple choice||Single
|Nationality||Dropdown||List of Nationality||Yes|
|Anticipated Start Date||Date||Yes|
3 Month Fixed
3 Year Fixed Term
12 Fixed Auto Renewal
18 Month Fixed
Fixed Term Back to Back
|Annual Estimated Salary||Current||Yes|
|Country of Employment||Dropdown||Canada
United States of America
See full list of countries below
|Home Address: State/Province||Text (Single Line)||Yes|
|Home Address: City||Text (Single Line)|
|Home Address: Postal Code||Text (Single Line)|
|Home Address: Address Line 1||Text (Single Line)|
|Home Address: Address Line 2||Text (Single Line)|
For more information, refer to our help article on configuring and using forms.
- Once you have completed configuring the webhook and Velocity Global form on Lever, contact Velocity Global
- Velocity Global will send you a secure link to transfer your LEVER connection information
- Once Velocity Global has received confirmation that you have the appropriate pipeline stage and custom fields, Velocity Global will set up your integration. This will turn on webhook events from your Lever instance to the Velocity Global Work Platform™. Velocity Global will coordinate with you as this happens so there are no surprises.
Velocity Global countries list
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- Congo, (Brazzaville)
- Congo, (Kinshasa)
- Costa Rica
- Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong, SAR China
- Korea (South)
- Macedonia, Republic of
- New Zealand
- Palestinian Territory
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Taiwan, Republic of China
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Using the Velocity Global integration
Once the integration is live, sync the candidate to Velocity Global by completing the following:
- In Lever, fill out the Velocity Global form on the candidate opportunity
- Move the candidate opportunity through the interview stages
- Fill out all the Velocity Global form fields
- Mark the candidate as 'Hired'
- The candidate’s data will sync automatically with Velocity Global Platform
Disabling the Velocity Global integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Velocity Global app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration