|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The RepVue integration enables importing of jobs from Lever to RepVue and syncs sourced candidates from RepVue to Lever. This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the RepVue team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact RepVue or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Setting up the RepVue integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in RepVue to install this integration.|
To configure the RepVue Integration, first create an API key on Lever by completing the following steps:
- Log in to Lever
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- Click the Generate New Key button under the 'Lever API credentials' header
- In the 'Key name' field, input "RepVue"
- Copy and paste the key to a secure location
Enable the following permissions:
- Read posting apply form
- Read posting
- Read opportunity
- List postings
- List opportunities
- List archive reasons
- Apply to posting
- Read endpoints
Scroll to bottom of the API key configuration field and click the Done button
- Do not toggle confidential data access
||Double check and confirm that all above read and write endpoints have been enabled. It is not possible to make changes to the endpoints configured for an API credential once it has been generated|
- Next, in order to complete the integration on the RepVue side, email the API Key securely to your RepVue Customer Success Manager email@example.com. If you prefer, you may send RepVue the key in a password-protected PDF file.
- The RepVue team will then complete the integration, and you will receive a confirmation email.
Refer to the help article on generating and using API credentials for more information on granting access via API credentials. For any integration queries please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disabling the RepVue integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the API Credentials tab, locate the RepVue API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration