|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Jobma integration allows users to set up Jobma video interviews and evaluate candidates from the Lever dashboard.
Setting up the Jobma integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Jobma to install this integration.|
- Log in to Jobma
- In your Jobma account, first create an interview kit by completing the following:
- Navigate to Setup Interview > Interview Kit
- Add the desired interview questions
- Click Save
- Navigate to Integrations > Integrations on the left hand menu
- Select Lever from the list
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept
Configuring the Jobma integration
Configure the Jobma interview kit
Configure the interview kit to the Lever Job posting listed on Jobma as follows:
- Click Lever in the integrations list
- Select the job
- Select the interview kit that you want to add to this job
- Click Save
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Scroll to the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook and toggle it to the on (green) position, if it is not already enabled
Using the Jobma integration
Now it is time to invite a candidate for a Jobma Interview.
- In Lever, add a new candidate or select an existing one
- To add a new candidate click + Add Candidate.
- Enter the candidate’s name and email
- Select a job for which you want to interview the candidate
- Move the candidate to the Jobma stage in your Lever pipeline; this sends out a Jobma interview invite to the candidate
- After the Jobma interview invite is sent, the interview link is added to the candidate’s profile in Lever and the status for the interview will be set to "Jobma Interview Invited"
- Once the candidate completes the interview, you can evaluate it by going to the candidate’s profile in Lever and clicking on the link provided in the note
- You may also copy the same link and share it with another member of your team
- The interview status for the interview will change to "Jobma Interview Completed"
- You can also view interviews on your Jobma account by going to Integrations > Interview Listing and clicking on Lever
If you have any questions about how to use this integration, please reach out to your Jobma support representative.
Disabling the Jobma integration
- Navigate to the Integrations List
- Select Lever
- Click delete
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Jobma app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration