|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Tangelo integration helps teams personalize and automate the entire Employee life cycle from Preboarding to Offboarding. This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the Tangelo team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact Tangelo.
In this article
Setting up the Tangelo integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Tangelo to install this integration.|
- In Tangelo, navigate to Settings > Automation
- Click Connect Your HRIS
- Select 'Integrate with an Applicant Tracking System'
- Select 'Lever' and follow the prompts to connect
- Once the connection is established, it will show up under 'Connections' (you may also see a connection for HRIS if it has already been integrated)
- Once Lever is connected, configure the Import Settings
For more information on enabling and using the integration, please contact Tangelo.
Disabling the Tangelo integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'API Credentials' tab, locate the Tangelo API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration