|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
Draftboard’s integration with Lever allows you to easily and seamlessly list your jobs on Draftboard. Draftboard is a three-sided talent marketplace where companies publicly post what they'll pay for a successful referral and Scouts (referrers) compete to earn the referral bonus by scouring their networks for the right talent.
Setting up the Draftboard integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Draftboard to install this integration.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to draftboard.com/new-company to request access
- Once Draftboard has verified your company, Draftboard will send you a unique link to create an account on Draftboard
- Click the link to bring you to an account creation page on Draftboard
- After you create your account you will be asked to provide basic company information such as the name and website of your company
- After filling in your company information, click Continue to authorize the integration
- Log in to Lever if you are not already logged in
- Review the list of requested permissions and click Accept
- You will be redirected to a success page on Draftboard
- Click Manage Listings to access your Draftboard job listings page where you can edit and manage the job listings you just imported from Lever
Using the Draftboard integration
Adding candidates to Lever
Scouts (referrers) are the ones who will be sending qualified candidates to your Lever account. They will search their network for the right fit and manually approve any resumes before they get to your Lever account.
Using the Draftboard integration with Lever
The account you created during the Draftboard onboarding process will be the admin account for your company for Draftboard.com. That account will be able to manage the company on the Draftboard website
For additional information, reach out to email@example.com.
Disabling the Draftboard integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the Draftboard app
- Click Revoke Access