|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credential and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Aboard integration enables auto-adding of team members to Aboard as they’re hired, as well as auto-drafted new employee Journeys.
Setting up the Aboard integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Aboard to install this integration.|
- In Aboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Find the Lever logo and click Connect
- A modal will appear with a list of the permissions Aboard needs access to:
- Choose I want to authenticate through Lever's Website and click Next
- Select Lever Production Account and click Submit
- Click Open Window and you will be brought to an authorization consent screen
- Review list of requested permissions; click Accept
- Click Continue
- On the next screen you will see what data Aboard has access to; click Skip for Later
- Click Finish
Refer to the video below to watch a demonstration of how to connect Aboard and Lever.
Using the Aboard integration
The integration will sync Lever with Aboard every hour. Users can also manually sync every 30 mins after the most recent sync.
As soon as a new employee is marked as 'Hired' in Lever, that employee is auto-added to Aboard (as a 'Member') along with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Personal Email
- Job Title
- Manager Name
Aboard then creates a Draft Journey and includes any Default Programs, then notifies all Super Admin users via email and/or Slack that there is a newly drafted Journey.
Refer to the video below to watch a demonstration of how the Lever <> Aboard integration works.
Frequently asked questions
What data gets synced to Aboard?
First Name, Last Name, Personal Email, Job Title, Manager Name, Location, Department
What happens when I sync employee data from Lever?
All new hires are automatically added to Aboard as Members.
Once I have integrated Lever, will the users get any notification?
Can I update synced employee data in Aboard?
Yes. The data you've synced from Lever into Aboard will be editable.
What happens to the data in Aboard if I disconnect Lever?
The data will stay in Aboard and be editable (in Aboard).
When we first integrate with Lever, what access level do users get in Aboard?
All users will receive Member level access.
Disabling the Aboard integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Aboard app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration