|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|• Manage API credentials and manage integrations
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The OfferZen integration will seamlessly sync candidates accepting interview requests from OfferZen to Lever. The new candidate opportunity will automatically be assigned to the appropriate job in Lever. This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the OfferZen team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact OfferZen. Check out OfferZen's Lever integration help article to learn more.
Setting up the OfferZen integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in OfferZen to install this integration.
- In OfferZen, navigate to More > Integrations
- On the Lever card, click Connect
- You will be prompted to create an API key on Lever to enable the integration
Creating the API key in Lever
- Log in to your Lever account
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- Under the 'Lever API credentials' section, click the Generate New Key button
- Under 'Permissions' click Select All
- Enter a Key name (e.g. "OfferZen")
- Click Copy Key
For more on this topic, refer to our help article on generating API keys.
Finalising the integration in OfferZen
- Return to the OfferZen integrations page and follow the steps to connect Lever
- Paste the API key into the text box when prompted
Refer to OfferZen's article on creating positions to get started creating first position and linking it to a Lever posting.
As a security measure, Lever associates the OfferZen ATS integration with a Lever Super Admin. Think of the verification admin as a reference that lets Lever know that the integration can be trusted. Just like you would check references on a CV. The assigned person does not have any responsibilities or special access in OfferZen. They will receive an email to inform them of the assignment and no action will be required of them.
|If the verification admin's role in Lever is changed or any of their permissions removed the ATS integration with OfferZen would fail.
Will the ATS integration work for my whole team?
Yes. Verification admin assignment is part of ATS integration setup for Lever and will ensure that the integration works as intended for all team members sending interview requests on OfferZen.
Can the verification admin be changed?
If you would like to assign someone else as the verification admin in Lever please reach out to your OfferZen Account Manager.
Verification admin attribution in Lever
The verification admin will be credited for sourcing a candidate when they are sent to Lever from OfferZen. They will also be assigned as the owner of lead.
Disabling the OfferZen integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the API Credentials tab, locate the OfferZen API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration