|Available for||Roles||Super Admin|
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Transcend integration helps companies automate employee data subject requests in accordance with privacy laws such as CPRA. Transcend encodes privacy into your tech stack. Our platform is built to give both legal and engineering a single system that maps complex legal requirements on one side to a complex tech stack on the other.
Setting up the Transcend integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Transcend to install this integration.|
- Log in to Transcend at https://app.transcend.io/login
- Navigate to the Infrastructure tab on the left-side dashboard navigation
- Click Integrations
- Click the + Add integration button
- Search for 'Lever'
- Click on the Lever tile
- Click the + Add button in the pop-up
- Navigate back to the Integrations page, and search for 'Lever'
- Click on the newly added Lever tile within your infrastructure
- Click the Connection tab
- Click ConnectI, you will be taken through the OAuth2.0 connection flow
- This will bring you to Lever to authorize the Transcend integration
- On the modal, review the list of requested permissions; click Accept
- Tab over to configuration and set Lever to live mode = ON
Disabling the Transcend integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Transcend app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration