|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Permissions||• Manage API credentials and manage integrations|
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Humbird AI integration allows talent acquisition teams to push candidates from Humbird AI to Lever. The candidate will automatically be associated with a Lever job posting. Humbird AI is a recruitment automation and candidate engagement solution. Humbird automate the mundane at every stage of the recruitment process so recruiters can deliver seamless candidate experiences and fill jobs with the most deserving candidates, faster and free from bias.
Setting up the Humbird AI integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Humbird AI to install this integration.|
- In Humbird AI, log in to your account and navigate to Settings > Integrations in the menu bar
- Find 'Lever' from the list of integrations
- Hover over the Lever tile and click Connect to establish the connection
- Sign in to your Lever account to connect both platforms
- Use your Lever credentials to log in and authenticate the integration
- Click Accept to authorize the integration
The integration will need access to candidate, opportunities, postings, stages, file uploads and offline access in order to push a contact to a specific job in Lever.
Using the Humbird AI integration
You can add a contact to a specific job in Lever from Humbird AI. Simply click on the little Lever icon below a contact’s details and choose the corresponding job and stage in Lever.
You can also bulk-add contacts to a job in Lever. Simply select the contacts you would like to add and click the little Lever icon. For questions or support needed, reach out to email@example.com
Disabling the Humbird AI integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Humbird AI app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration