|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
|• To enable: Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• To use: Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The HireUp integration allows talent acquisition teams to run their employee referral program automatically. Jobs from Lever will automatically be pulled into HireUp. Candidates who apply will have their data sent back to Lever, and HireUp will keep the employee who referred them up-to-date throughout the process.
Setting up the HireUp integration
|You must be a team or organization with admin rights in HireUp to install this integration.
- In HireUp, navigate to the Integrations card in your company settings
- Select the Lever Integration and click Connect
- You will be redirected to the Lever authentication page; use your Lever credentials to log in
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept to authorize access to your Lever account
- You will be redirected back to HireUp
Configuring the HireUp integration
You can set the Referral Bonus by adding a tag to the job posting on Lever using the following syntax: referralbonus:xxxx (e.g. referralbonus:3000)
It can be a monetary bonus. In this example, a tag for a bonus of €3000 would be “referralbonus:3000”
You may also specify any bonus that you prefer. For example, “referralbonus:Win an iPad”
|Remember to create the job as an external job in order for it to be visible in HireUp.
Using the HireUp integration
HireUp will synchronise your jobs and new referred candidates from Lever automatically. You can see all the applicant information on the candidate opportunity in Lever, such as Resumes, Cover Letters, Endorsements and candidate info.
When you create a new job in Lever, the job will appear in HireUp for your employees to refer to. Note, it may take up to 1 hour for the job to appear as the integration pulls new jobs every hour.
When the candidate applies for a job through the HireUp platform, the new candidate opportunity will be synced to the 'New Applicant' stage of your pipeline in Lever. All applications will have 'HireUp' as the their source.
You can search for all applications from HireUp using the sources filter on the Lever pipeline.
You can send HireUp your customised application stages (if you have any) so they can be added to your HireUp integration.
Endorsements from the referrer will be added to the 'Notes' section of the candidate opportunity in Lever.
Disabling the HireUp integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the HireUp app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration