|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
|Permissions||• To enable: Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• To use: Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Enjoy Würk integration allows users to process and transfer newly hired candidates and their information directly into the Würk platform, from Lever. This includes new hire basic employee information, compensation, and additional compensation. This integration also includes an email notification service that Würk sends out to alert users when candidates are successfully created, being processed, or if there are any errors in creating new employee profiles inside of Würk.
Setting up the Enjoy Würk integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Enjoy Würk to install this integration.|
- Contact a Würk administrator to enable the integration. Würk will create a webhook that triggers the integration every time a candidate is hired.
- To setup the webhook directly, please complete the following:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Scroll to the 'Candidate Hired' webhook
- Click + Add webhook
- Add the Endpoint URL provided by Würk
- Toggle the 'Candidate Hired' webhook to the on (green) position if it not already enabled
- Click Verify Connection
Authenticating the integration
- As an admin, log in to your Würk account
- Navigate to Würk Resources and select Lever Authentication
- Log in to your Lever account
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept.
Configuring the Enjoy Würk integration
- In Lever, navigate to the Settings > Forms
- Click New Form to create the required forms with the fields provider
- Forms should be created prior to hiring a candidate
Würk has the following forms available:
- Würk Additional Compensation.
- Würk Compensation.
- Würk Employee Information.
||The Würk integration will only work if at least the 'Würk Employee Information' form is completed. If not completed, the employee will be ignored.|
Custom fields play a fundamental role when integrating Lever to Würk. Würk will provide clients with the complete set of standardized field names with their format so that Würk can gather all the information needed for their candidates. Clients are to choose which fields they want to add on the form (see below).
The following Würk fields are available for mapping with Lever:
Würk Additional Compensation Form
- Additional Compensation ID
- Effective From
Würk Compensation Form
- Effective From
- Amount Period
- Number of Pay Periods per Year
- Auto Pay
Employee Information Form (mandatory)
||The EIN field is mandatory for the integration to successfully onboard new employees.|
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Primary Email
- Secondary Email
- Cost Center 1 Department
- External Id
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Home Phone
- Cell Phone
- Work Phone
- Job Title
- Standard Work Day
- Employee Type
- Pay Type
- Benefit Auto Enrollment Eligibility
- HR Custom Field 7 Region
Using the Enjoy Würk integration
Add the Enjoy Würk form to the candidate opportunity
- In Lever, open a candidate opportunity
- Click the ellipses (⋯) button and select Add Form
||Please review the 'Creating Forms' section to set up the fields on the forms that you need prior to adding forms to a candidate's profile.|
- Select a Würk Integration form from the menu
- Complete the necessary form(s). The Wurk Employee Information form is required for the candidate integration sync to Würk.
- Complete the job offer in Lever, per your normal process
- Move the candidate to the 'Hired' stage in Lever
- Once the offer has been signed, you can mark the candidate as 'Hired' in Lever
- The integration will sync the candidate to Würk
The integration manages the following notifications per employee submitted/hired:
- Employee created successfully.
- Employee is currently being processed.
- Errors encountered during the employee creation process.
If you encounter any rerrors, please reach out to the Würk Support Team email support@enjoywürk.com
Email notification example
Disabling the Enjoy Würk integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Enjoy Würk app
- Click Revoke access to disable the integration