|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise
The Foley Carrier Services LLC integration allows talent acquisition teams to initiate background checks and receive updates on the results all within Lever while receiving personal customer support from the Foley Carrier Services LLC team. For more information refer to the Foley Carrier Services LLC website.
Setting up the Foley Carrier Services LLC integration
|This is a specialized integration that is built, managed, and supported by the Foley Carrier Services LLC team. If you would like more information or help with this integration, please contact Foley Carrier Services LLC.
|Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Foley Carrier Services LLC to install this integration.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > API Credentials
- Under Lever API Credentials, click Generate New Key
- Record the API Key
- You will not be able to re-access the key after configuring the settings. You will need to send the API Key to Foley Carrier Services LLC.
- From the list of permissions, grant access to the following:
- Read candidate
- Read candidate application
- Read candidate resume
- Read posting
- Read requisition
- Read user
- List tags
- List stages
- Remove candidate tag
- Add candidate tag
- Create opportunity
- Once you have selected the permissions, name the key (e.g. Foley Carrier Services LLC) and add an icon/image, if desired
- Save the new API key to a secure place
Refer to Lever's help article on generating and using API credentials for more information on granting access via API credentials.
Configuring the Foley Carrier Services LLC integration
Notification URL/Web Hook
To ensure that the integration notifies Foley Carrier Services LLC about candidate stage changes, configure the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhoook in Lever. The integration supports receiving notifications when only when a candidate's stage changes. It does not support receiving notifications when a candidate is hired.
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Toggle the 'Candidate State Change' webhook to the on (green) position, if it is not already enabled
- Select Add Webhook
- Enter the following URL into the URL field: https://foleyservices.acciodata.com/c/p/lever?account=FOLEYCARRIERACCOUNTNUMBER
- Replace "FOLEYCARRIERACCOUNTNUMBER" with your Foley Carrier Services LLC customer account number
- Leave all checkboxes selected
Foley Carrier Services LLC’s system will need the signature token in order to verify incoming webhooks as having originated in Lever. You may use an existing signing token if you have one already, otherwise click Regenerate Token to generate a new web signing token, and securely send it to Foley Carrier Services LLC.
Shared Secret Key
When configuring a notification URL you must specify a shared secret key. This key is used to generate a signature, which is then transmitted with the notification. The Foley Carrier Services LLC/Lever integration then uses the same shared secret to validate that the message came from Lever. To validate, the Foley Carrier Services LLC system must be configured with the same shared secret key as the webhook in Lever. Send your shared secret key to Foley Carrier Services LLC.
Disabling the Foley Carrier Services LLC integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'API Credentials' tab, locate the Foley Carrier Services LLC API credentials
- Click the trash can icon to disable the integration