|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The Aspect integration allows users to automatically capture interview insights and review them directly in Lever. This includes automatic interview summaries and smart Q&A summaries, which provide a quick and easy way to review key takeaways from candidate interviews.
Setting up the Aspect integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Aspect to install this integration.|
- Log in to your Aspect account and navigate to the Settings page
- On the Settings page, navigate to the 'Integrations' tab
- Navigate to the Lever integration card and click the toggle
- On the modal, log in to Lever
- On the following screen, review the list of requested permissions; click Accept
- After successfully authorizing the integration, the toggle on the Lever card in Aspect will be enabled and labelled as 'Active'
Configuring the Aspect Integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Toggle the following webhooks to the on (green) position if they are not already enabled:
- Application Created
- Candidate Stage Change
- Candidate Archive State Change
- Candidate Hired
- Candidate Deleted
- Interview Created
- Interview Updated
- Interview Deleted
Using the Aspect integration
Aspect seamlessly integrates into your Lever account - use your usual Aspect workflow to register a calendar event meeting whether it is via auto-processing terms or manual registering.
If the registered meeting contains a participant with the same email as one of your Lever candidates, the integration will add a note to the candidate opportunity with the call summary once the call has been completed and successfully processed.
Disabling the Aspect integration
- In Lever navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the 'Authorized Apps' tab, locate the Aspect app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration