|Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Vervoe integration allows talent acquisitions teams to invite candidates to complete Vervoe assessments from within Lever.
Readers of this article will learn about the following:
Setting up the Vervoe integration
|Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Vervoe to install this integration.
- In Vervoe, navigate to the Integrations > Lever tab
- Toggle on Enable Lever Integration and click Authorize
- On the modal, log into your Lever account
- On the next screen, review the list of requested permissions; click Accept
Configuring the Vervoe integration
Enabling the webhook
After authorizing the integration, setup the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook by completing the following:
- In Vervoe, copy the Candidate Stage Change Webhook URL
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- On the Webhooks page, scroll to the 'Candidate Stage Change' webhook
- Toggle the webhook to the on (green) position if it is not already enabled
- Paste the URL from Vervoe into the webhook URL field
Now the integration is ready to map your assessments to your Lever postings.
Mapping assessments to Lever job postings
In Vervoe, a list of Lever postings will be available on the integration page.
- Click the Edit button to configure assessment(s) for that posting
- Select the Vervoe assessment from the dropdown list to assign an assessment to the Lever stage
- You may configure multiple assessments for a single job posting
- Once you have mapped assessments to stages in each of your jobs, you can view a summary of the connections on the Lever integration page in Vervoe
- To amend these connections, click Edit
Using the Vervoe integration
Inviting candidates to take a Vervoe assessment
- In Lever, invite candidates to complete an assessment by moving their opportunity into the Vervoe stage or a stage that has a Vervoe assessment mapped to it
- An email will automatically be sent to the candidate inviting them to take the assessment
Reviewing assessment results
Once a candidate completes an assessment, their score will be passed back to their opportunity profile in Lever as a tag.
- The overall score is sent as a range 0-25%, 5-50%, 50-75%, 75-100%
- Results are sent as tags for every Lever stage connected with the assessment
- The link to the candidate’s Vervoe report card is included in a note on the candidate's profile
- Candidates can be sorted by score on the candidates dashboard in Lever by filtering for the relevant tag
|As a best practice, filter tags by the assessment name and the score range 75-100% to view all top-performing candidates.
Disabling the Vervoe integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Vervoe app
- Click Revoke Accessto disable the integration