|Available for||Roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be enabled by Super Admins
|Permissions||• (To enable) Manage API credentials and manage integrations
• (To use) Manage profiles and view associated postings
|Packages||LeverTRM, LeverTRM for Enterprise|
The WOTC.com integration enables a completely paperless process featuring automatic form population, e-signature assessment, and form submission.
Setting up the WOTC.com integration
||You must be a team or organization with admin rights in WOTC.com to install this integration. To register for a WOTC.com account, please go to https://wotc.com/portal/lever/register|
An account must be created in the WOTC.com software to establish an integration. Once the account is created, you will receive an email from WOTC.com confirming your account is active.
Enabling the integration
- Log into your WOTC.com account
- Click My Company at the top
- Click Manage Integrations
- On the Integrations page, scroll down to the Candidate Integration Configuration section and click Connect
- You will be prompted to log into your Lever account
- Log in to Lever
- On the next screen, review the list of requested permissions and click Accept.
Enable the webhook in Lever
The integration will automatically configure the Candidate Hired webhook on Lever. Complete the following steps to enable the webhook:
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Scroll to the 'Candidate Hired' webhook
- Enable the 'Candidate Hired' webhook by switching the toggle to the green (on) position, if it is not already enabled
Using the WOTC.com integration
When the employee’s opportunity profile gets moved to the 'Hired' stage in Lever, WOTC.com will send the candidate an email with a submission link. The employee will click the link to display the IRS 8850 for completion.
Below is a list of fields that will be pre-populated on the WOTC form:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Contact Number
- Applied Date
Viewing the WOTC.com status in Lever
To view the WOTC status in Lever, click into the candidate's opportunity profile. The WOTC status will be displayed as a tag (e.g. "WOTC Status: Pre-Qualified").
For any questions or assistance, please reach out directly to the team at WOTC.com at email@example.com or (212) 635 9500.
Disabling the WOTC.com integration
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Authorized Apps
- Locate the WOTC.com app
- Click Revoke Access