|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The career.place integration will connect any job (qualification funnel) in career.place to any job in Lever. Once the job is connected, all candidates that apply to that job will receive an email inviting them to qualify through the qualification funnel in career.place.
The career.place integration keeps Lever informed of the status of each candidate through the use of tags and notes on the candidate's record. When a candidate becomes qualified through the funnel, they are progressed to a pre-determined stage on the Lever.
Readers of this article will learn about the following:
Setting up the career.place integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in career.place to install this integration.|
- In career.place, navigate to Settings
- Click the 'Integrations' tab
- Scroll down to the 'Lever' section
- Click the Connect Lever Account button
- On the modal, log in with your Lever credentials
- Review the list of requested permissions; click Accept
- You will be redirected to the 'Integration' tab in the career.place 'Organization Settings' screen
- Scroll back down to the Lever section
- Select the Lever stage that candidates will be moved to when they are deemed qualified by career.place
If an error occurs, contact career.place support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Configuring the career.place integration
Setting up the webhook in Lever
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API > Webhooks
- Toggle the 'Application Created' webhook to the on (green) position if it is not already enabled
- Click + Add webhook
- On the "https://" field, copy and paste the following url: app.career.place/api/integrations/lever/webhooks/application
- Click Verify Connection to ensure the integration works
If an error occurs, contact support at email@example.com.
Using the career.place integration
Connecting a Lever job to a career.place Qualification Funnel
||In career.place, qualification funnels are simply called "Jobs"|
- In Lever, create a job posting
- In career.place, create a job (to learn how, refer to career.place's quick start guide)
- On the career.place job detail screen, click the 'Integrations' menu item on the left hand navigation
- The Lever option will automatically be selected
- Select the Lever job to which to integrate the career.place job
- After a job has been selected, any candidate that applies to the Lever job will be invited into the corresponding career.place qualification funnel
Viewing updates on Lever
The career.place integration updates candidate opportunities in Lever through the use of tags and notes.
The following tags are used to update the career.place qualification status in Lever. All tags will include the prefix "CP-" (CP standing for career.place).
- CP-Sent: Candidate was sent an invitation email to start the qualification funnel process in career.place. Candidates are sent reminder emails for up to two and a half weeks after which they will be deemed as opted-out.
- CP-InProg: Candidate is in-progress in career.place. This can mean they are still filling out what is required or, if they submitted, that the employer's "job team" is reviewing Homework or Video Interview responses (if either or both are configured)
- CP-Unqual: Candidate was deemed as unqualified. Details as to why the candidate was unqualified are saved in under the opportunity notes in Lever.
- CP-Qual: Candidate was deemed qualified and then moved to the appropriate stage in the Interview Plan for next steps in the hiring process.
Notes are saved in Lever to timestamp various steps of the career.place qualification process. When a candidate starts the process in career.place, the integration will add the "CP-InProg" tag to the Lever opportunity and create a note that includes a hyperlink back to the candidate's career.place "applicant card".
Additional details regarding the candidate's progress are available on career.place. When a candidate becomes unqualified, the integration adds a note to the Lever opportunity with the reason.
Reach out to career.place support either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by using the support portal on the career.place application (purple circle at the bottom right of the application screen).
Disabling the career.place integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the career.place app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration