|Available for||User roles||Super Admin, Admin, Team Member, Limited Team Member
Can only be configured by Super Admins
The Cronofy integration streamlines interview scheduling by allowing talent acquisition teams to generate interview scheduling links for candidates and automatically schedule interviews on Lever.
This integration can be useful in circumstances where you need more control over the scheduling flow, such as:
- Offering times to candidates when an interviewer has time blocked out in their calendar for interviews
- Scheduling for a pool of interviewers
- Booking a sequence of interviews at the same time
Readers of this article will learn about the following:
Setting up the Cronofy integration
||Access role must be Super Admin in Lever to set up the integration. You must be a team or organization with admin rights in Cronofy to install this integration.|
- In Cronofy, select your 'Organisational Unit' settings
- Click the 'Integrations' tab and select Set Up New Integration
- Select Lever from the list
- Click Authorize Lever
- Follow the prompt to complete the setup process; once you are back in Cronofy, you are good to go
Using the Cronofy integration
Once you have authorized the integration, there are two ways it works:
1. Streamlined scheduling from within Lever
The Cronofy browser extension gives you the ability to schedule interviews without leaving Lever. Whether with yourself, for your recruiting colleagues, or hiring managers, you can generate a scheduling link for the candidate with all of the controls that you need, including offering times when someone has blocked out their calendar. Importantly, when the candidate picks a time, this interview is immediately added in Lever. For instructions on how to use Cronofy's browser extension, refer to Cronofy's browser extension documentation.
Streamlined Interview Scheduling
Often with interview scheduling you need more control. Be that because you want to closely control the times offered to a candidate, carefully curate who is on the interview panel, share times when one of the hiring managers has already blocked out their calendar, or one of the myriad other reasons that interview scheduling can quickly get tricky.
The Cronofy browser extension allows you to create scheduling links which you can provide to candidates that have all of the controls you need embedded in them.
First install the Cronofy browser extension (instructions linked above). Next:
- In Lever, open a candidate opportunity profile
- Click on the Cronofy browser extension
- The integration will pull in the details of the candidate so you can click to generate a personalized link, specific to them
- Paste the link into an email and send it to the candidate
When the candidate picks a time, the integration will add this as an interview in to Lever.
2. Automated scheduling when a candidate is advanced
You can setup powerful automations based on the hiring workflows you have already designed in Lever. To learn more about automated scheduling when a candidate is advanced, refer to Cronofy's Lever integration article.
Disabling the Cronofy integration
- In Lever, navigate to Settings > Integrations and API
- Under the Authorized Apps tab, locate the Cronofy app
- Click Revoke Access to disable the integration